I have been doing some blogging in the past few months, but today I finally decided to do this regularly, that means daily.
Yesterday, I finally decided to quit my job. I have so many things in mind that I would like to do outside office:
- officially start Sketch Shirts (http://sketchshirts.multiply.com)
- spend more time with my baby Basty
- be a better blogger
- restart my Human Heart Nature dealership (http://eastwayorganics.com)
- help promote GSSA websolutions (http://gssawebsolutions.com)
- study again so I can take the CPA board exam next year
Whew! A lot of things to do, but above all else, I think the best way to spend my "bum" moments is to ponder on what I really want for myself. I have worked in different companies, handling different positions, but still I feel that I haven't found the right career for me.
I am hoping that by writing about my daily thoughts, I will be able to figure out what I really want to do.
I think this is good enough for my first day...Hooray to a good start!