- Shoe Business: namimili ako ng mga tsinelas at sapatos sa Liliw, para ibenta sa mga officemates ko sa Makati. Mgandang kita, doble presyo.
- Food business. nagluluto ng siomai at samosa sa RAQ4 Badminton Court every Wednesday, Friday at Sunday. Super benta ng siomai, 3pcs for 20 pesos. More expensive than other siomai, pero dto ko naprove na kahit mas mahal, mbibili pa rin bsta mganda quality. Minsan, gumagawa din ng nachos. Nagbebenta din ng homemade cheese na knikuha ko kay Sir Domz.
- Website development. I find clients who would like to have a website, or a customized software, etc.
- Human Heart Nature: dealer ng Human Heart Nature - organic bath and body products. Also thinking of being a dealer for other Organic products like Cyleina and Earth and Me. Being a dealer of organic products made me see things in different ways. I am now more aware of the things that harm our environment, hence I think twice before using chemical based products. I am also living a healthier life din, sana lng meron na din Organic beer. hehehe!
- Bookkeeping job: I have a regular bookkeeping job para sa iba't ibang barangay ng San Pablo. Easy job, easy money.
- Voters' Education Seminar. Since malapit na ang 2010 Automated Election, eto ang malaki laki kong raket ngayon. I'm earning money at the same time I'm helping other voters. Sarap ng feeling everytime mtatapos ang seminar thankful ang participants sa mga na-share ko sa knila. Through this seminar, nafufulfill ko ung dream ko na maging Professor.
- Sketch Shirts. Eto ang aking newest source of income. It started na one-time raket for Vday 2010. But it turned out na ok na gwing regular business. Thina and I are now preparing for our shop in Los Banos, Laguna. We are optmistic that this business will be a regular one, hindi raket lng.
- At kung anu ano pa.
Sometimes, before I close my eyes, I think of how I am able to manage my life and my Basty's life. I am amazed at how I am able to support needs of my baby on my own. God always provides for us. He never leave me empty handed. He always gives me rakets. hehehe!
I am happy with my life now. I don't have everything, kahit cellfon ko nga walang camera, but I have enough. Enough to keep us going. Konting sipag pa, I know I'll find the best raket ever. Sabi nga ni Czjai, raket lng ng raket!!!