Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Veggie Meat and Homemade Cheese naman!

I Can't Believe It's Not Meat!It's been 2 weeks since my last post. I was so busy with my Voters Education speaking engagement and setting up of our soon to open shop in Los Banos, Laguna.

Today, I will talk about Veggie Meat aka TVP (texturized vegetable protein). We might include this in the list of our products. Tomorrow, we will be experimenting on different processed meat recipes like sausage, patties, dumplings,etc using TVP. Hmmm...i really hope we'll be able to create sumptuous dishes. The plan is, we will sell frozen processed TVP. This isn't really new, but at least we will be able to provide more options to those people trying to be vegetarian and live a healthier life. But I think, the most difficult part in selling TVP, is to personally use/eat TVP in our daily meals. Of course, we cannot sell something that we do not use ourselves right? I have tasted TVPs, and found it good substitute for meat, but right now I am not sure if I can completely forget the real meat; maybe in few weeks or months.

Another product that we are selling now is the Homemade Cheese. Sarap! Not too salty, very creamy, and very affordable. This is Thina's best seller for this month.

Our shop in LB will be opening soon, target date is April 15, 2010, so, we might add more organic and healthy products in our Food Line. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment